Otolaryngology is also known as ENT, referencing the areas treated by this specialty: ear, nose, and throat. Among the diseases treated by our surgeons are hearing disorders, ear infections, sinus problems, and tumors of the head and neck.
Our staff members provide skilled and compassionate medical care covering all aspects of this specialty. We take higher BMI and mild to moderate sleep apnea patients for ENT surgeries. We offer state-of-the-art equipment and implants to accommodate our surgeons, including but not limited to:
- Medtronic Fusion ENT Navigation System
- Medtronic Straightshot M5 Microdebrider
- Medtronic IPC System (Integrated Power Console)
- Brainlab Kick Navigation System
- Olympus Diego Elite MDCONS100 Power Console
- Olympus Diego Elite Multidebrider
- Olympus CelonLab ENT System
- Operating Microscope (LEICA OH5)
- Acclarent Balloons
- Medtronic Balloons
- Medtronic Fusion & Microdebrider Supplies
- Medtronic MeroGel
- Brainlab Supplies
- Olympus Diego Supplies
- Olympus Celon
- Intersect ENT Propel
- Smith & Nephew – Coblator Wand, Stapler, Stammberger Foam
- Entellus Balloons
- Entellus Xerogel
Meanwhile, we have successfully been running a Bariatric program for almost a decade, our Anesthesia team and Nurse department are well equipped in accommodating higher BMI patients in various procedures within different specialties.
If you have questions or special equipment requests regarding your surgery, please feel free to contact us.