Gramercy Surgery Center is an equal opportunity employer, seeking for exceptionally talented individuals, who are committed to providing the highest level of patient care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits for our employees.
Resumes may be sent via email to: email@example.com No phone calls please.
Current Job Openings
- Minimum one year experience as a Radiologic Technologist
- General Radiologic Technologist (RT) license required
- BLS & ACLS is a plus
- Responsible for the care and maintenance of all ancillary Radiology equipment.
- Maintains clean, safe equipment according to policies, procedures, and guidelines of the manufacturer; ensures proper maintenance of equipment, recognizes potential problems, evaluates equipment malfunctions, and troubleshoots to resolve problems. Performs basic maintenance and repairs as trained.
- Maintains up-to-date professional and clinical knowledge/skills; practice and safety standards; radiation protection, and infection control procedures; follows OSHA guidelines; and meets all requirements in accordance with Allied policies
- Responsible to report on site 45 minutes prior to the first scheduled case; calls supervisor immediately when unable to report for work.
- Communicates professionally and appropriately with all customers including patients, physicians, staff, vendors, visitors, etc.
- Performs daily set up of equipment including calibration; safety checks; and cleansing of equipment.
- Responsible for properly stowing equipment at the end of the day in neat and clean work areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please send your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. GSC-Queens is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified candidates will be considered.
RNs needed to work for state of the art surgery center in Manhattan.
NY Licensed RN with OR/ASC/PACU experience
• Involved in preoperative functions: preparing patient for surgery – verifying patient’s identity and scheduled procedure(s) and assists patient to OR; providing preoperative instructions; ensure proper pre-op clinical documentation is in the patient’s chart; admission assessment; and communicating abnormal values to the Anesthesiologist.
• Involved in postoperative functions: admits / transfers patients to PACU; closely observe and monitor post-op patients; taking patient’s vital signs; assess condition of patient from admission to discharge and properly documenting on PACU record.
• Provide post-op instructions to patient prior to discharge from the unit.
• Perform postoperative calls to patients after surgery, documenting the post-op call and patient’s responses in the patient’s record/chart.
• Perform pre-operative calls to patients prior to day of surgery.
• Maintains crash cart’s inventory and maintenance log.
• Assist Scrub Technicians with opening supplies for cases as well as assisting with surgical preparation.
• Assist in providing any additional instruments and/or supplies as requested during the operation.
• Knowledgeable and up-to-date with equipment and supplies, including functionality, location and upkeep.
• Assist in restocking unit as needed.
• Maintain a comfortable, orderly, clean safe environment in the Admitting and Recovery areas.
• Maintaining logs (refrigerator temperatures, crash cart, surgery, narcotics, specimen, etc).
• Maintain communication between front desk staff and O.R. staff to assure efficient flow of patients.
• Informed on infection control policies of the surgery center.
• Report any witnessed violations if following area of infection control: (Hand washing and glove wearing; Needle sticks; Sterilization and/or contamination)
• Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please send your updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include all of the requested information when emailing your resume.
Gramercy Surgery Center is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified candidates will be considered.